विश्व भरि छरिएर बसेका नेपाली अनि नेपाली भाषीहरुको मन बिसाउने साझा चौतारी । पलपलको समाचार एकै ठाउँबाट हेर्न सकिने । सूचना समाचार अनि मनोरंजनको त्रिबेणी iChautari ।
Forum Terms & Rules
iChautari online discussion board is provided to discuss topics, share information relevant to our community across the world.
All discussion content within the forum reflects the views of individual participants only and do not necessarily represent the views held by iChautari.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language to place on the discussion forum including any material that is profane, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening, hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, infringes on any person’s privacy, violates copyright laws, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. iChautari reserves the right to remove any such content at any time without your consent.
- To maintain relevant content, iChautari reserves the right to remove messages we assess to be inappropriate or off topic and conduct editing we identify as reasonable. Although iChautari can delete messages, you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless iChautari with respect to any claims posted in your messages.
- You agree to the use of the discussion board for only information purposes and those that serve to act as an informational resource to you personally and to others who will be benefited by it.
- It is your responsibility to exercise your judgment in evaluating or utilizing any information shared within the discussion forum. We encourage you to confirm the information shared in the discussion forum before undertaking any action on it.
- We do not assume any responsibility for any websites or resources that are linked to our site or that you browse as a result of a referral you gained through a link posted on the discussion forum.
- You can use the firstname.lastname@example.org to send us comments and/or criticisms regarding content posted and we welcome any feedback related to the content and administration of the discussion forum. However, we reserve the right to make final decisions on all content posted.
- If you have questions or concerns about the above stated Disclaimer and Terms please send us email to email@example.com
Changes to terms and conditions
iChautari may make changes to the terms of this agreement on this site. You agree to periodically review this agreement to be aware of any such revisions. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site.
Add a Website Forum to your website.
Please paste your code into the box below: